What is Colonic Irrigation?
Also known as colonics, this term is used to described the gentle and effective process of cleansing the large intestine, colon, bowel or the gut, using state of the art digital equipment, disposable speculums and water filters to introduce clean pure water into the bowel through the terminal anal opening.
Colon Hydrotherapy is an ancient treatment to modern troubles.
A thorough consultation is performed with first visit. Throughout the entire 45 minute treatment the patient is accompanied by a professional Colon hydro therapist who is trained and certified with GPACT (The Global Professional association for colon therapy). Abdominal massage may be applied during the treatment to encourage movement. The patient's modesty is preserved at all times and there is no mess or smell associated with the treatment.
What does it do?
- Provides a favorable environment for essential bacteria and microflora for optimum digestion
- Clears the colon of old waste and harmful toxins
- Increases prevention of toxic absorption through healthy mucosa
- Increases the amount of immune cells (lymphocytes) in the blood
- Restores proper pH balance in the body
Clients Report the following after a treatment:
- Feeling of lightness and wellbeing
- Strengthened peristaltic (natural muscular contraction) movement in the colon
- Less Bloating and Constipation
- Less symptoms associated with IBS
- Sleeping better
- More energy
- Feeling detoxed and refreshed
- Weight loss (in conjunction with weight loss program)
- Improved mental awareness
|What does it cost?Single Session (Initial Visit)||R650/Session - Schedule Appointment|
|Package of 3 (Initial Pre-Paid)||R1600/Session|
|Package of 5 (Initial Pre-Paid)||R2400/Session|