- 1 medium pineapple,
- 1 medium cucumber
- 8 ounces coconut water,
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 large handful(70g) greens (Spinach or Kale)
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Add cucumber, pineapple, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime zest, lime juice, greens, and ice cubes to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- For a thicker smoothie, add more ice. For a thinner smoothie, add more liquid of choice. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lime juice or zest for acidity/brightness, banana or pineapple for sweetness, coconut milk for creaminess, and greens for more intense green color.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers will keep covered in the refrigerator up to 24 hours, though best when fresh.
* For creamier smoothie, use canned light coconut milk. For a lighter smoothie, use coconut beverage from a carton, or sub coconut water!
* For added protein, add 1-2 Tbsp hemp seeds or chia seeds, or your favorite neutral or vanilla-flavored protein powder.