Fulvic Acid has played a large part in all of the healing protocols used by ourselves and Doctors Across Borders, but few people have even heard of it. Doing a quick Google search will find you lots of [mainly scientific] info, as it is rapidly being recognized as one of the key elements in many health and scientific breakthroughs of the 21st century. To get you started, we have given you some of the less technical basics on Fulvic below. Enjoy :)
What is it?
Fulvic acid has been discovered to be one of the most important natural miracles related to life itself. It is an acid created in extremely small amounts by the action of millions of beneficial microbes, working on decaying plant matter in a soil environment with adequate oxygen. In other words, Fulvic acid is part of the humic structure in rich composting soil. Fulvic acids contain a vast amount of naturally occurring bio-chemicals, supercharged antioxidants, free-radical scavengers, super oxide dismutases ("SOD"), nutrients, enzymes, hormones, amino acids, natural antibiotics, natural antivirals, and natural fungicides. .
Preliminary findings show that the most prominent diseases and health problems of our day have been dramatically affected in positive ways by supplementation or treatment with fulvic acid and other preparations enhanced, extracted, or chelated using fulvic acid.
The known agricultural benefits have enormous potential to heal soils of the world, yet the majority of the agricultural community is virtually unaware of the implications. Industrial use for treatment of sewage and landfill wasted, neutralization of radioactive and toxic wastes, and a myriad of other uses are just beginning to be realized.
What does it do?
When taken internally
- Increases energy
- Alleviates anemia
- Chelates body toxins
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Potentizes vitamin & mineral supplements
- Magnifies the effect of herbal teas and tinctures
- Chelates all monovalent and divalent metals
- Is a powerful natural electrolyte
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Stimulates body enzyme systems
- Helps rebuild the immune system
When used externally
- Treating open wounds
- Healing burns with minimum pain or scarring
- Eliminating discoloration due to skin bruises
- Killing pathogens responsible for athletes foot
- Acting as a wide spectrum anti-microbial and fungicide
- Treating rashes and skin irritations
- Helping to heal cuts and abrasions
- Helping heal insect bites and spider bites
- Neutralizing poison ivy and poison oak.
Dosage Information (for internal use):
For an average weight adult (55 to 80 kgs), start with about 1/4 teaspoon mixed into water once or twice a day. You can increase that in subsequent weeks to 1 to 2 teaspoons, depending on how well you tolerate it. Please note that you may experience mild detox symptoms when initially starting on Fulvic. When choosing a fulvic or humic acid supplement, look for one that is free of preservatives, fillers, binders, excipients, flow agents, shellacs, coloring agents, gluten, yeast, lactose, and other allergens
Links to find out more:
Click here to download our FAQs on Fulvic
Follow this link to download a research document on Fulvic
We highly recommend adding Fulvic to your daily health routine - you will find the results on both a physical and spiritual level will leave you pleasantly surprised. Always and most importantly, remember that no supplement, not even one that truly is the salt of the earth, can replace healthy food choices and regular exercise when it comes to great health.
- Enhances Nutrient Absorption,Cellular Detoxing.
- It enhances the Transportation of Nutrients,
- Promotes Electrochemical Balance,
- a Powerful Natural Free Radical Scavenger,
- it Catalyzes Enzyme Reactions,
- it Increases Assimilation
- Stimulates Metabolism
- over 72 fulvic-humic trace minerals,
- 9 fulvic-humic trace vitamins,
- 18 fulvic-humic amino acids
- An abundance of other beneficial plant-source fulvic-acid humic-acid nutrients and components
60g - R120.00
125g - R200.00
375g - R550.00
1kg - R900.00
90 Capsules - R220.00